YouTube dark mode provides an easier on the eyes viewing experience. It’s a little nice when we are watching videos in the dark or at night.
We spend a lot of time staring at the computer screens. and unfortunately, spending too much time staring at a brighter screen.
One of the easy ways to enhance your viewing experience is to start using the Dark Mode. The dark mode is a popular feature that is been coming to many of the applications.
In this article, we will let you know how to enable dark mode in a youtube web browser, and the iPhone and Android Mobile App.
How to turn on Dark Mode on YouTube on your desktop
Open the YouTube desktop website and click on the profile picture icon at the top-right corner of the page
Select the “Appearance Device Theme“ option from the drop-down menu.
Now you need to select the Dark Theme for the next page to enable the dark theme on youtube
That’s it. Now you can stream videos in dark mode. This theme is applied for only the current browser if you want to enable this for other browsers then you need to sync your google account with the other browser.
How to turn on Dark Mode on YouTube in the iOS mobile app
iOS app also has a dark mode option, here is the step to how to enable the dark mode.
- Open the YouTube app on your iOS device and tap on “Profile Picture” in top roght corner.
- Tap on “Settings” from the menu and select the “General option”.
- Now find the toggle “Dark Theme” and switch to its right.
How to turn on Dark Mode on YouTube in the Android mobile app
YouTube’s Android app also follows the phone’s system-wide theme. But if you want to use only YouTube in the dark mode, you can change it in the app settings, here’s the step to enable the dark mode setting.
- Open the YouTube app on your android phone and tap on your “profile picture” in the top right corner.
- Select the “Setting”option from the menu.
- Tap on te “General” and Select the “Appearance” from the options list
- Now you can choose the “Dark Theme” option to enable the datk mode on your YouTube App.
if you want to go back to the light theme again, follow the same steps and switch off the “Dark Theme” toggle.
These all are is the steps to how you can enable YouTube dark mode on the YouTube Web, iOS Application, and Android Application. For more such tech tips, Subscribe to our News Letter or Follow us on Youtube and Facebook.