No longer want to use WhatsApp ? Here is step to delete your WhatsApp account in easy way.
If you no longer want to use WhatsApp, or if your WhatsApp data becomes corrupted, you can take care of this by deleting your WhatsApp account.
Althought we will run you through the steps you will need, it is up to you to delete the WhatsApp account. Right now Telegram and Signal are amoung the most popular options, so we would suggest starting there.
How to delete our WhatsApp account
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right conner.
- Tap on Setting.
- Tap on Account.
5. Tap Delete My Account.
6. Enter your Registered Phone Number.
7. Tap on Delete My Account.
8. Indicate Your Reson for wanting to delete your WhatsApp account.
9. Tap Delete My Account.
10. For final time, Tap on Delete My Account.
And finally, no more WhatsApp account for you. As we said you that was not too hard. You will have to confirm that you really want to delete your WhatsApp account a few times.
Now that you have learned how you can delete your WhatsApp account, you should probably choose your new messanging application for your self. Check out best Android Messanging Applications before you jump ship.